EXCELL consortium present at CARV 2016 conference in Bath
The hyperconnected manufacturing systems laboratory of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at University of Bath is organising the sixth conference on Changeable, Agile, Reconfigurable and Virtual Production (CARV).
EXCELL partners will present a paper on some of the project's priority research topics titled "Efficiency and security of process transparency in production networks: a view of expectations, obstacles and potentials".
Main themes of the conference will cover:
- Hyperconnected manufacturing enterprises
- Competitiveness & sustainability in the hyperconnected world
- Product & production co-development
- Enterprise design & knowledge management
- Enablers of change and success in production
- Integration of new manufacturing processes in production networks
The event is planned to take place from the 4th to 6th of September 2016 in Bath, United Kingdom.