Call for papers for Special issue on "Cyber-Physical Systems with Application in Production and Logistics"
International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Published by Taylor and Francis Group, an Informa Business
Impact Factor (2016): 1.949
Current business environments, including production and logistics, are and will be confronted with a great variety of emerging trends, such as growing collaboration of computational entities and networks of entities with the surrounding physical world (seen as Cyber-Physical Systems); creation and exploitation of large amounts of data/information; open hardware and software engineering; societal and business practice shifts such as digital currency (e.g.: Bitcoin, Namecoin, Litecoin), new human-machine interaction paired with advances in sensing and analytics and many more. These trends and technologies separately and together are concurrently challenging and high potential, even to the level of disruptive innovation.
The particular focus of this special issue is on Smart Cyber-Physical Systems in the context of production and logistics. We are soliciting high-quality, original papers and encourage submissions that cover the following topics (but are not limited to):
- Cyber-physical production systems (CPPS) applications
- Novel production management and tools for CPS-based production
- New approaches for the cyber-physical supply chain
- Industrial strategies for CPS and foresight
- CPS for transport
- CPS based smart factory
- Smart maintenance with CPS
- Monitoring and analytics in CPPS
- Use cases and user studies of CPS, ROI of using CPS
- Approaches for integration of CPS and the IoT
- CPS safety and security
- Big data system and data analytics for CPS
- Cognitive modelling of human users in CPSs
- Ontology-based models for CPS/Industrial IoT
- Cyber-physical systems modelling and simulation
- Cloud-based CPS
- Industry 4.0
- Digital twins of cyber-physical systems
- CPS in autonomous vehicles and unmanned vehicles
- CPS education (e.g.: curriculum development, on-line and virtual laboratories).
To download the call form, please click here.
Further details and a list of possible topics can also be found on the Journal’s web-site: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/tcim20/current
|Deadline for manuscript submission:||May 15th, 2018|
|Notification to authors:||August 15th, 2018|
|Submission of revised versions:||October 15th, 2018|
|Final notification of acceptance:||November 1st, 2018|
|Final manuscripts due:||November 30th, 2018|